Get Psyched For Sports
Have you been struggling on having a tough mental game. This podcast focuses on the mental aspects of sports: being confident without being cocky, feeling prepared for the game, blocking out distractions, mentally dealing with an injury, ect.
Go check it our for expert advise from sports psychology expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn.
After reading a few of our classmates blogs, how many of you actually know each other? I have a sneaking suspicion there are a couple of you who hang out on occasion...just so you know Jen in this class and I are great friends. It helps to have someone go through the pain of getting your masters! Still love the volleyball videos!
ReplyDeleteJody
Your suspicions are correct.
ReplyDeleteMark, Matt, and I teach in the same district and are in the same Lesley cohort together.
You are absolutely right about how it makes things better knowing someone in the trenches with you!
Were you and Jenn friends prior to your masters?